What are the factors that affect the wear strength of round blades
The round blade is usually strong and durable with good cutting performance, but there will be a certain degree of wear when it is used for a long time, and the wear strength is related to the following key factors.
The material of round blade is hard and wear-resistant, but at the same time, the toughness is lower. Hardness and toughness are the opposite, which is also an aspect to be improved. If it is graphite round blade, the material can choose the one with better toughness.
The diamond coated round blade has the advantages of high hardness, good wear resistance and low friction coefficient, so it is an ideal manufacturing method at present. However, the production cost is high, and the domestic technology is not mature enough. Graphite coated round blades are widely used and have strong practicability.
Therefore, if you want to reduce the wear strength of the round blade, you can give priority to the material and coating.
- Previous: General classification and introduction of blades
- Next: Improving product competitiveness is the key to tool industry competition
- The reason of high speed steel round blade breaking [2020-06-20]
- Material and application of round blade [2020-06-20]
- Standardization is the key to the development of equipment manufacturing [2020-06-18]
- What should be done before buying props [2020-06-18]
- Slitting cutter series [2020-06-18]
- Machining requires high cutting tools and reduces pollution [2020-06-09]
- Low price cutter sellers cut their own way [2020-06-09]
- How to maintain the blade of Slitter [2020-05-31]
- Points for attention of cutting round blade for prolonging its service life [2020-05-31]
- General classification and introduction of blades [2020-05-23]
- What are the factors that affect the wear strength of round blades [2020-05-23]
- Improving product competitiveness is the key to tool industry competition [2020-05-23]