The reason of high speed steel round blade breaking
The reason why the cutting edge of high-speed steel round blade breaks is due to the quality of the material of the workpiece and the lack of corresponding analysis in the manufacturing process of the round blade. Because of the rigidity of the workpiece, the causes of the chipping of the round blade in the cutting process are as follows:
1. The angle of the edge of the round blade is large, resulting in the collapse of the edge of the round blade.
2. The hardness of heat treatment is relatively high without knowing the material to be cut, resulting in the collapse of the round blade edge.
3. The parallelism of the round blade fails to meet the requirements, resulting in the collapse of the edge of the round blade.
- Previous: no more;
- Next: Material and application of round blade
- The reason of high speed steel round blade breaking [2020-06-20]
- Material and application of round blade [2020-06-20]
- Standardization is the key to the development of equipment manufacturing [2020-06-18]
- What should be done before buying props [2020-06-18]
- Slitting cutter series [2020-06-18]
- Machining requires high cutting tools and reduces pollution [2020-06-09]
- Low price cutter sellers cut their own way [2020-06-09]
- How to maintain the blade of Slitter [2020-05-31]
- Points for attention of cutting round blade for prolonging its service life [2020-05-31]
- General classification and introduction of blades [2020-05-23]
- What are the factors that affect the wear strength of round blades [2020-05-23]
- Improving product competitiveness is the key to tool industry competition [2020-05-23]